- Achieve rapid material removal with source capture. Gearless for less maintenance.
- 1.0 hp (744 W) Vacuum Die Grinders are utilized for rapid material removal, precise finishing, polishing, deburring, and removal of parting lines and flash. For use with carbide burrs, rotary files, mounted points, roll cartridges, wheels and discs.
- Model includes urethane Vacuum Shroud for efficient capture of dust, debris, and contaminants such as Hexavalent Chromium. For use on non-ferrous materials, such as fiberglass, carbon fiber and composites.
- Ideal for rapid material removal, finishing, removing parting-lines & flash.
- For use with carbide burrs, rotary files, mounted points, roll cartridges, wheels and discs. Sold separately.
- Each model includes urethane Vacuum Shroud for efficient capture of dust, debris and contaminants such as Hexavalent Chromium.
- Self-generated vacuum tool includes 50682 exhaust hose (6' long) and 50683 reusable cloth bag. As tool is run, dust and debris are diverted through hose and into bag.
- Vacuum shroud retracts to allow full view of work surface.
- Convenient trigger mechanism allows easy one-hand operation of drill.
- These turbine-driven grinders are ideal for precision deburring and finishing on a variety of surfaces. High-efficiency air motor has no wearable gears, vanes or blades. Oil-free operation minimizes maintenance time and repair costs. Air motor is controlled with patented governor, providing constant tool speed under load. Quality high-speed bearings are included.
- Housing has non-slip rubber grip for additional control. Tactile cues on shaft end alert operator to rotating collet area.
- Changing of attachment is achieved with easy, two-wrench maneuver. Includes high-quality flexible air hose.
Direct electric random orbital sander developed for effective and dust-free sanding of all kind of surfaces. This upgraded Mirka DEROS features an integrated vibration sensor and Bluetooth low energy technology. The smallest and most ergonomic sander on the market is equipped with a brushless motor, which maintains constant speed even under heavy load. With the lowest vibration values in its class and the unique symmetrical design guarantees that the tool can be used for long periods without fatique. This model is mainly sold in UK.£359.00
For further information on this product click the 'View Details' button to the right.£229.00
- Range of colours available
- Supplied in quantities of 2 except 6 pack
For further information on this product click the 'View Details' button to the right.From £8.46
- 3 grain types available
For further information on this product click the 'View Details' button to the right.From £13.33