Enter your unique promo code below
Congratulations! You have won off your next order of BAXT products!*Just add worth of qualifying BAXT products to your basket and re-enter your code at checkout to redeem
*Discount only valid against qualifying BAXT products at trade price (as listed below and in the promotional brochure you received in the post). Valid once per customer, basket value must be equal or greater than the discount code’s value, postage charges may still apply. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Silicone-free, lint-free
- PPE CAT.I
- Original Dupont Teflon Coating (water- & dirt-repellent)
Soft white stockinette polishing cloth£7.02
- 30% longer service life - With a unique combination of sanding grit, material bonding, and surface technology to minimise clogging, the D6 lasted 30% longer than comparable products under intensive testing
- Advanced dust extraction - The 15 hole pattern and anti-clog coating ensures faster removal or dust. This means less airborne particles, which results in fewer stoppages and longer tool life!
- Tough abrasive grains - The abrasive grit is the core part of the D6, and here top quality aluminium oxide grains are used. This offers exceptional material removal on even the most demanding surfaces: especially scratch-proof clearcoats & primers
- Easy to Sand - The unique formula reduces the heat and friction caused by sanding and is therefore easy to sand. This reduces the risk of pulling back the featheredge and the need to re-apply filler.
- High Quality - A premium, lightweight body filler formulated with top quality resins. Designed for larger filling repairs, it delivers pinhole free results and is very easy to sand.
- Excellent Flexibility - Easy to build and has superior spreading properties for the best filling results. Its non-sag formula eliminates the need for a finishing putty.
- 30% more breathable than Tyvek
- 80% less liquid penetration than Tyvek
- Excellent breathability and comfort
- Water Resistant - Impervious to water and creates a water-resistant repair when cured.
- High Quality - A strong, top quality 2K compound for bridging holes and deep fill repairs. Its tack-free finish allows easy removal of excess product and it can be covered with finishing putty or over-painted.
- High Strength - A high strength, high build repair paste with superior adhesion to many surfaces. It contains high tensile glass fibre strands for extra strength and forms a hard, durable surface.
Flexible Film Backing
The polyester film backing of the DF6 creates a flexible, even abrasive surface which delivers an ultra smooth finish. Film discs last up to 3 times longer than paper backed discs and can be used for wet sanding.From £28.95
Quick & Simple
The PS1 replaces the traditional need for a separate paint mixing pot and paper filter. The two-piece system mixing cup and lid screw directly onto the gun saving time and dramatically increasing paint shop efficiency.From £34.50
The S6 disc is a specialist product developed for sanding not only smooth flat surfaces but also rounded surfaces, corners and sharp edges. Its flexible design creates a smooth sanding pattern on
angled surfaces and edges but reduces the risk of pressure marks.From £24.78
Precision manufacturing techniques ensure a regular grain size and a uniform depth & spread of grit over the entire surface of the paper. This creates more even sanding, a cleaner finish and less refinishing work.From £25.60
Precision manufacturing techniques ensure a regular grain size and a uniform depth & spread of grit over the entire surface of the paper. This creates more even sanding, a cleaner finish and less refinishing work.From £39.05
HEAT RESISTANTFrom £1.26