Farecla G3 PRO DUAL ACTION POLISHING SYSTEM is the Ultimate Detailing Kit – Incorporating a Farecla G Plus Dual Action Polishing Machine and G3 Pro Compounds together in a stylish detailing bag.
Farecla G3 Pro Dual Action Polishing System Kit Includes
1x GPT203 | Farécla G Plus DUAL ACTION Polishing Machine
1x 7500 | G3 Pro D.A. (Dual Action) Cutting Compound
1x 7501 | G3 Pro D.A. (Dual Action) Fine Polish 500ml
1x 7502 | G3 Pro Microfibre Cutting Pad
1x 7503 | G3 Pro Foam Cutting Pad
1x 7504 | G3 Pro Foam Polishing Pad
1x Farécla Detailing Bag
GPT203 G Plus polishing machine
- 15mm Throw – Balancing speed of paint correction with machine vibration
- Precision Engineered Counterweight – Minimizes Vibration and the associated user fatigue
- Lightweight – Only 2.6kg, reducing muscle fatigue
- Speed Indicator – Lets you polish at the recommended OPM for optimal performance
- Back Plate Included – Multi-hole 123mm Back Plate promotes airflow to help maintain a low polishing temperature
This G Plus Dual Action Polishing Machine has been developed to Farécla’s own specifications. The soft-start motor helps reduce product splash while the speed stabilisation offers the operator a constant speed output. The ergonomically engineered handle fits snugly into the grip of the operator and it is an exceptionally well-balanced machine thanks to its precision, CNC-machined counterweight that minimizes vibration and the associated user fatigue.
The 15mm orbit strikes the balance between speed and vibration. A larger throw than many orbital polishers gives faster paint correction, while having far less vibration than some larger- throw polishers.
The G3 Pro applicator pads and G3 Pro engineered abrasive compounds have been developed in conjunction with the G Plus Dual Action Polisher for optimum performance.
A thumb-operated speed dial gives the user variable speed control from 2000 – 4500 Oscillations per Minute (OPM).
Generous 5m power cord.
G3 Pro D.A. (Dual Action) Cutting Compound
EASY HANDLING, LOW DUSTING PAINT CORRECTION LIQUID
G3 Pro D.A. Cutting Compound (7500) is an efficient paint correction liquid that uses Engineered Abrasive Technology, exclusive to Farécla, to rapidly eliminate surface defects.
- Permanent – Rapidly eliminates P1500 sanding marks using Engineered Abrasive Technology exclusive to Farécla
- Paint Correction – Removes minor defects such as scratches, scuffs, swirl marks and holograms
- Surface Conditioning – Restores oxidised and dull paintwork
- Clean in Use – Minimal clean up time due to low dusting and splatter
- Versatile – Ideal for use with a dual action polisher but can be used with a rotary polisher or by hand
- Highly Lubricated – Glides and cuts evenly over the surface with little effort
- Transparent in Use – See the defects disappear during polishing
G3 Pro D.A. (Dual Action) Fine Polish 500ml
G3 Pro D.A. Fine Polish (7501) is a light abrasive liquid that uses Engineered Abrasive Technology, exclusive to Farécla, to remove minor imperfections for a mirror shine finish.
- Rejuvenates – Enhances colour and gloss for a showroom finish.
- Paint Conditioning – Removes light defects such as swirl marks and holograms, especially on dark colours.
- Clean in Use – Minimal clean up time due to low dusting and splatter.
- Versatile – Ideal for use with a dual action polisher but can be used with a rotary polisher or by hand.
- Highly Lubricated – Glides and cuts evenly over the surface with little effort.
- Transparent in Use – See the defects disappear during polishing.
G3 Pro Microfibre Cutting Pad
G3 Pro Microfibre Cutting Pad is optimised for use with G3 Pro D.A. Cutting Compound, on hard OE paint types.
G3 Pro Foam Cutting Pad
G3 Pro Foam Cutting Pad is optimised for use with G3 Pro D.A. Cutting Compound, on standard to soft OE paint types.
G3 Pro Foam Polishing Pad
G3 Pro Foam Polishing Pad is optimised for use with G3 Pro D.A. Fine Polish.
This Farecla G360 Compounding System and all its contents have been manufactured by Farécla, a leading manufacturer of polishing compounds and surface finishing products used on a wide variety of substrates.
At a glance
- Includes polishing machine, bag and polishing kit
- Permanent finish – no reworks
- Save time and money
- Visibly Clear
- Removes hologram and swirl marks
- Reduced operative exposure to Hand Arm Vibration (HAV)