GYS 24V Batteryless Booster
4 h : 3 min : 37 seconds
In stock - ready for same day dispatch if ordered before 5pm
- Designed around battery free technology, equipped with 10 supercapacitors
- The supercapacitors guarantee a lifetime of 1,000,000 cycles (charge & discharge)
- Energy of 2,500 A at startup/ 10,000 A at peak
- Two start-up modes: automatic or forcing (SOS) for vehicles equipped with deep-discharge batteries
- Thousands of starts without stopping.Still operational even after years of storage
- Insensitive to cold and heat (-40°C/+60°C) during storage, charging and use
- Guarantees a successful start, regardless of the weather conditions
- Can be used in all weathers and is not affected by rain or snow
- No maintenance required
For vehicles with 24 V (2 x 12 V) batteries: heavy goods vehicles, buses, etc. The GYSCAP 24V uses supercapacitor technology (without batteries) to provide instant starting power. It uses energy from a vehicle with engine running, to automatically charge itself. It then uses this energy to start another vehicle. This device is fully autonomous and does not need to be connected to the mains.
A Powerful boost
- Designed around battery-free technology, it is equipped with 10 supercapacitors.
- The supercapacitors guarantee a lifetime of 1,000,000 cycles (charge & discharge).
- Energy of 2,500 A at start-up / 10,000 A at peak.
- Two start-up modes: automatic or forcing (SOS) for vehicles equipped with deep-discharge batteries.
Easy and convenient
Three charging modes:
- Connecting the clamps to a running vehicle.
- By leaving the GYSCAP plugged in for a few seconds after a vehicle is started, it automatically recharges on
the running engine.
- Plugging the cigarette lighter cord into any vehicle.
- This charge is very practical and avoids the need to access the battery terminals of the recovery vehicle.
In addition, the vehicle can be stationary, with power being taken from the cigarette lighter.
- Connecting to the mains via the supply mode of a Gysflash 4 A (029422 + Acc Gysflash.
029439 - not supplied)
A proven Technology
- Thousands of starts without stopping.
- Still operational even after years of storage.
- Insensitive to cold and heat (-40°C/+60°C) during storage, charging and use.
It guarantees a successful start, regardless of the weather conditions.
- It can be used in all weathers and is not affected by rain or snow.
- No maintenance is required.
Optimal safety & intuitive interface
- Equipped with the SMART STARTER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, it is protected against reversed polarity/short-circuited clamps. This system guarantees the safety of the on-board electronics, the battery of the vehicle, the booster and the user.
- Incorporates a digital display capable of continuously and accurately providing the voltage of the vehicle’s battery and alternator clamps. The state of charge of the capacitors is indicated by the LED bar graph.
Ideal for site use
- Very robust case made of steel and aluminium.
- 100% copper cables, 50 mm² cross-section and 2m length..
- Fully insulated clamps.
When you register for DTC HUB
- Instant access to your bespoke favourite product list
- Speedy ordering via your credit facility
- Review spending & previous orders
- 1 click to managing your account
- Innovative “Quick order” feature
- Live online catalogue
- Daily offers