- 3/8" Drill Capacity
- 1800 RPM
- 4 CFM (113.2 L/min)
From £49.00 From £99.00
- 10mm stroke
- Safety trigger
- 10,000 RPM
- Average air consumption: 8 cfm
- Compressor FAD: 25 cfm
- Ideal for leveling and smoothing flat surfaces, sections, beading and large-radius curved surfaces
- Significantly reduces the time taken to sand large surfacesÂ
- Perfect for grinding fillers and improving flatness
- High transfer efficiency greater than 65% onto the job
- High atomisation
- Even paint coverage - fast operation
- Air regulator and gauge allow for precise fluid delivery from 0-40 psig
- Large 2L capacity cuts down on refills
- Disposable plastic liner included with each unit provides corrosion protection and reduced cleaning time
- EXTREME POWER: New motor design has the highest power-to-weight ratio in the industry, with 0.3 hp at 1.8 lbs. Most consistent speed under load in industry, running at 92% of rated tool speed. New rotor design enhances power with less friction.
- EXTREME COMFORT: Ergonomic design with integrated comfort platform for more wrist support and overall operator comfort. Soft grip co-molded to rigid composite base housing for maximum comfort and durability. Recessed throttle lever eliminates pinch and pressure points on an operator's palm.
- EXTREME PERFORMANCE: Premium sanding pad is weight-mated for the lowest vibration levels. Made from the highest quality materials for extreme durability and longevity.
- Compact & lightweight
- Maximize operator control and ergonomics, less fatigue
- Gets the job done faster and easier