A quality anti-scratch 2K lacquer.
Designed with waffle pattern to improve the paste effect and to reduce time.£6.40
High quality soft foam pad for polishing.£10.28
- Top quality solvent thinners for clear coat, primer and solid colour paint products
- For use with BAXT 2K primers, clears and solid colours
- Use at up to 20% and use the speed of thinner to compliment the hardener being used
For further information on this product click the 'View Details' button to the right.From £12.61
The BAXT P4 quality 4:1 2K primer/filler is an extremely diverse polyacrylic filler. The high build unique formula of the P4 primer can be aplied wet on wet allowing for a radically reduced repair time.From £12.61
- 30% longer service life - With a unique combination of sanding grit, material bonding, and surface technology to minimise clogging, the D6 lasted 30% longer than comparable products under intensive testing
- Advanced dust extraction - The 15 hole pattern and anti-clog coating ensures faster removal or dust. This means less airborne particles, which results in fewer stoppages and longer tool life!
- Tough abrasive grains - The abrasive grit is the core part of the D6, and here top quality aluminium oxide grains are used. This offers exceptional material removal on even the most demanding surfaces: especially scratch-proof clearcoats & primers
Gives a firm & precise application when compoundingFrom £8.74
- Easy to Sand - The unique formula reduces the heat and friction caused by sanding and is therefore easy to sand. This reduces the risk of pulling back the featheredge and the need to re-apply filler.
- High Quality - A premium, lightweight body filler formulated with top quality resins. Designed for larger filling repairs, it delivers pinhole free results and is very easy to sand.
- Excellent Flexibility - Easy to build and has superior spreading properties for the best filling results. Its non-sag formula eliminates the need for a finishing putty.
- 30% more breathable than Tyvek
- 80% less liquid penetration than Tyvek
- Excellent breathability and comfort
- Water Resistant - Impervious to water and creates a water-resistant repair when cured.
- High Quality - A strong, top quality 2K compound for bridging holes and deep fill repairs. Its tack-free finish allows easy removal of excess product and it can be covered with finishing putty or over-painted.
- High Strength - A high strength, high build repair paste with superior adhesion to many surfaces. It contains high tensile glass fibre strands for extra strength and forms a hard, durable surface.