Trucks & Trolleys
Trucks & Trolleys
- Garage or workshop trolley with an 80kg capacity per shelf
- Deep-walled shelves, which may be installed base down or base up to give either tool and component security or unobstructed access, plus a full-width, lockable drawer with ball-bearing slides
- Four large castors, two fitted with a brake
- Garage or workshop trolley with two shelves and a lockable gas sprung supported lid, which allows for items to be kept safe when not in use
- Features two 40kg capacity drawers with ball bearing slides
- The unit features an additional screwdriver holder ideal for quick access whilst working
- Tubular steel framework with heavy-duty pneumatic tyres allows transport of load over rough terrain.
- Suitable for use as a traditional sack truck or at 45Â° with support castors in position.
- For maximum load carrying capability use in horizontal position.
- Welded construction with 15mm wood composite platform and four removable wire mesh panels.
- Two fixed wheels and two braked castors for easy manoeuvring and safe loading and unloading.
- Ideal for commercial and industrial applications
- Heavy-duty trucks suitable for general handling duties.
- Polyurethane, non-marking wheels with sealed-for-life bearings all-round.
- Hydraulic units with chromed ram and piston for resistance to corrosion.
- Garage or workshop trolley with each shelf having a capacity of 80kg.
- Deep-walled shelves, which may be installed base down or base up to give either tool and component security or unobstructed access.
- Features four large castors, two fitted with a brake.
- Ideal for regularly used workshop items such as body repair kits, power tools and bulky equipment too big for a tool chest
- Strong build quality and extra-large castors also make this an excellent dismantling trolley for smaller vehicle components