Range of treads, heights and weights availableFrom £119.00
For further information on this product click the 'View Details' button to the right.From £159.00
- Ideal for regularly used workshop items such as body repair kits, power tools and bulky equipment too big for a tool chest.
- Strong build quality and extra large castors also makes this an excellent dismantling trolley for smaller vehicle components.
- 5 shelves allow storage for a large number of items
- Strong, quality construction
- 3 sizes available
- Robust Construction
- 4 legs provide stability
- 3 shelves
- Rigid, durable construction
- Complete with feet
- Tough and stylish aluminium tool case.
- Perfect for the mobile technician.
- Supplied with a tool storage pallet, case dividers, shoulder strap and a set of two keys.
- ** N.B. Model No. MSS10 Illustrated. **
- Robust, round steel tube construction with non-slip step treads.
- Two fixed wheels and two retractable castors give mobility and allow easy positioning.
- Certified to BS2037 Class 1
- Unique strengthening beam incorporated into non-slip treads, rubber feet and aluminium side arms prevents slips and twists as there are no tapes to snap, or flimsy arms to break
- Rigid box section back legs with additional cross braces and 'k' straps for increased strength and stability
- lockable vault for storing hazardous chemicals and flammables
- comply with all COSHH regulations
- ideal for use on construction sites
- medium-duty hazardous substance cabinet
- safe indoor storage of flammables
- complies with all COSHH regulations
- Long double handrails and guard
- Top tread for safety and comfort