Strong, quality steel built adjusting locking pliers with curved jaw.
At a glance
- Deeply serrated and hardened teeth grip the workpiece from any angle.
- Curved jaw design applies maximum pressure to all four corners of nut or bolt heads making it ideal for high torque applications.
- Riveted handle construction provides extra rigidity and reduces deformation when grip is under load.
- Spring-loaded locking mechanism prevents nipping fingertips when releasing.
- Heavily knurled adjustment screw for extra grip with greasy fingers.