Buy from any of the following three welding machines from DTC:
- The Tigren TGN150 MAT MIG ARC TIG Inverter Welder – is a powerful and reliable welding machine that is perfect for all types of welding projects. It can produce up to 150A of welding current, making it ideal for light to medium industrial applications. With MIG, TIG and MMA welding capabilities, the Tigren TGN150 MAT MIG ARC TIG Inverter Welder is the perfect welding machine for any welding enthusiast.
- The PowerTec Plastic Welder – is a versatile and easy-to-use welding machine that is designed to weld plastic materials. With a powerful output of up to 200A, the PowerTec Plastic Welder can be used to weld a variety of plastic materials such as ABS, PVC, and Polypropylene. This welding machine is also equipped with a range of accessories, making it suitable for a variety of welding projects.
- The PowerTec Miracle System Standard Kit – is a complete welding system that is designed to make welding easier than ever before. This system includes a powerful power source, a welding torch, and a selection of consumables. With the ability to weld plastic, aluminium, and steel, the PowerTec Miracle System Standard Kit is perfect for any welding job.
Buy from a range of welding equipment at DTC including welding nozzles, welding nozzle cleaners and dormer spot weld drills.
Buy welding nozzles from DTC, these are used to control the flow of gas and direct the arc to the workpiece. They can be used with a variety of welding processes and help to create a consistent weld quality. They are important as they can help to reduce the amount of spatter and increase the welding speed. Buy any of welding nozzle sizes #2, #3 or #5 when you click this link. We also sell welding nozzle cleaners, which ensure the nozzle is kept clean for smooth welding operations.
Dormer spot weld drills
The Dormer Spotweld Drill is a versatile tool designed to help you drill through spot welds quickly and accurately. Featuring a unique design that effectively cuts through spot welds with minimal effort, allowing you to complete your project quickly and with minimal material wastage. The Spot weld Drill is available in a range of sizes including 6mm, 8mm and 10mm.
Choose from a range of welding supplies at DTC. You will also be able to see a range of welding gauntlets on this page, these are a form of PPE to keep your hands safe during welding operations.
When buying for welding applications we would also recommend you browse through related PPE welding safety supplies including safety glasses, welding helmets, flame-resistant clothing, face shields, ear plugs, respirators, and high top leather boots.
Questions about welding from DTC
If you need to clarify any aspect of our welding machine, welding equipment or welding supplies why not contact us at DTC? Contact us using any of the following methods:
- Telephone – call DTC when you dial 023 8025 1100
- Emails – send emails to email@example.com, or
- Contact form – complete this form here