The 3hp, 200ltr range of ABAC Air Compressors included in the stationary piston category are tailored for professionals. By having outstanding features such as reliability, stability and sturdiness, the products meet the most demanding needs.
The range 200L 3 HP, is included in the Professional piston stationary category and tailored for professionals. However, features such as reliability, stability and sturdiness, make it a suitable option for advanced amateurs as well. The range 200 L 3 HP is perfect for intermittent or frequent use and ideal for applications such as inflating, blowing, cleaning, stapling, painting operations, nailing, spraying, grouting, hammering and many more. The sound level power is 91 db(A) according to DIN EN ISO 3744.
Multiple Configurations available; either as base or tank mounted.
Product offer full portfolio including different tank sizes:
BM, 100 lt, 150 lt, 200 lt, 270 lt, 500 lt
Suitable for professional applications from wood/metal workshops to car body and repair shops. Supported air tool applications include:
- Spray painting
At a glance:
- A direct drive compressor fitted with an aluminium v-twin pump, providing market leading 15CFM maximum piston displacement
- Efficient and durable cooling system for long lasting performance
- Oil-lubricated direct drive model with cast iron cylinder ensures long service life
- Powerful 3hp (2.2kW) motor on heavy duty 50 litre air receiver size
- 230v (13amp) input supply makes this machine ideal for mobile van workshops.
- Motor : 3hp
- Tank : 200L
- RPM : 1300
- l/min : 320
- Capacity (CFM) : 15
- Capacity (FAD) : 10.1
- Kw : 2.2
- Volts : 400
- dB(A) : 91
- Pressure (BAR) : 10
- Oil : Lubricated
- Pump : A29B
There are no reviews yet.