3M 77 Multi-purpose Adhesive spray is an extremely versatile, fast-drying, and transparent spray adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials. Creates a fast permanent bond, providing fast results to keep projects moving ahead.
The 3M 77 Multi-purpose Adhesive spray formula is easy to dispense and apply directly onto surfaces and materials where needed.
Suitable for a broad range of lightweight materials such as paper, cardboard, felt, cloth, metal and wood
3M 77 Multi-purpose Adhesive – Suggested Applications
- Bond insulating material such as polystyrene, rock wool, glass wool
- Attaching fibreglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bond thin decorative film, foils, and fabrics
- General maintenance and repair projects
- For variety of display and furniture jobs
- Picture framing and mounting displays
3M are known across the globe for their innovation in manufacturing everything from ultra-strong abrasives and tapes, through to cutting compounds and sealants. 3M’s goal is to keep your manufacturing processes running smoothly, through the use of futuristic materials that literally lighten your workload.
At a glance
- Ideal for lightweight applications
- High tack, high coverage and low soak-in formula
- Save time bonding larger surface areas
- Bonds in 15 seconds
- Comes in a simple to use, 500 ml aerosol spray can
- Bonds paper, carpeting, cardboard, felt, cloth, metal and wood
There are no reviews yet.