The 3M Protective Coverall 4545 has been designed to create an effective barrier against liquid splashes, certain chemicals and hazardous particles. This fresh white 3M protective coverall 4545 meets a variety of standards for chemical protective clothing including EN 14126 Infective agents, EN 1073-2 Nuclear particulate resistance, EN 1149, EN ISO 13688, Type 6 Liquid Splash EN 13034 and Type 5 Dust EN ISO 13982-1.
3M Protective Coverall 4545 Designed for user comfort
The coverall is made with a sophisticated non-woven bicomponent which offers high tensile strength and is covered with a microporous laminate which allows heat and moisture to evaporate through the micro pores.
The material of the 3M Protective Coverall 4545 has a notable feel and drape allowing for longer periods of wear, giving you the time to get your job done in comfort. Knitted cuffs, elasticated waist and ankles make the wearer more comfortable and increase freedom of movement, while the ultra-low linting material reduces environmental contamination.
The 3 panel hood design of the 3M Protective Coverall 4545 is compatible with additional PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
With inbuilt 2-way zips and fully sealable storm flaps the 3M Protective Coverall 4545 reduces the risk of skin exposure and protect the wearer from contaminants.
Strong stitched and partially bound seams reduce the risk of leakage and skin exposure and can offer improved strength.
The coverall is also coated with Anti-static EN 1149 which reduces static discharge and can reduce the risk of sparks and ignition.
3M are known across the globe for their innovation in manufacturing everything from ultra-strong abrasives and tapes, through to cutting compounds and sealants. 3M’s goal is to keep your manufacturing processes running smoothly, through the use of futuristic materials that literally lighten your workload.
At a glance
- 3M Protective Coverall 4545 is designed to be comfortable but highly protective to CE Category III, Type 5/6 hazardous dusts
and limited liquid splashes
- Soft and light, ultra low-linting laminated microporous material that drapes and hangs well over
the body facilitating ease of movement
- 3 panel hood, 2-way zip and storm flap with sealable tape with elasticated back and ankles to
reduce the risk of skin exposure
- Knitted cuffs and elasticated waist and ankles for increased comfort and freedom of movement
- Anti-static coating EN 1149-5 reduces static discharge and the risk of sparks
- EN 1073-2 nuclear particulate hold out
- Available in a variety of sizes: M / L / XL / XXL