3M Trizact Fine Finishing Discs 150mm are foam discs used for removing and refining sanding scratches prior to polishing.
Use 3M Trizact Fine Finishing Discs 150mm to remove sand scratches before repairing car panels with an appropriate polishing system.
This 3M foam disc refines paint rectification scratches prior to polishing.
3M Trizact Fine Finishing Discs 150mm feature an efficient pyramid structure which provides multiple layers of fine grade, abrasive minerals.
During use, the new minerals are exposed, which not only provides a consistent level of finish but will also ensure that the finishing disc lasts time and time again.
At a glance
- Long lasting construction
- Refine paint rectification sand scratches prior to polishing
- Follow up with appropriate compounds from the 3M Perfect-it colour coded range
- Eliminate the need for using wool compounding pads and reduce polishing time increasing productivity
- Always use moist, dust extraction switched off
3M are known across the globe for their innovation in manufacturing everything from ultra-strong abrasives and tapes, through to cutting compounds and sealants. 3M’s goal is to keep your manufacturing processes running smoothly, through the use of futuristic materials that literally lighten your workload.
There are no reviews yet.