- 7″ Dia., 1.3 hp, Right Angle Disc Sander with unique Vacuum Shroud captures most contaminants. This Central Vacuum Model (52597) runs free at 6,000 RPM and has a 5/8″-11 Male Spindle Thread. 1-1/4″ diameter Swivel Cuff (96004) improves maneuverability. Tool includes Vibration Dampening Side Handle (53134) for left or right hand use.
- Vacuum Shroud captures airborne contaminants such as Hexavalent Chromium. An essential tool for nuclear plants, aerospace, wind energy, and marine markets. For use on non-ferrous surfaces such as Carbon Fiber, Composites, Fiberglass, Turbine Blades, more.
- Tool accepts optional 7″ (178 mm) diameter Abrasive Discs with 7/8″ (22 mm) center hole. Includes 51151 Backing Pad, which is 7″ (178 mm) in diameter, and flange w/nut. Lightweight non-marring Vacuum Shroud is constructed of high-quality clear urethane. 3/4″ (19 mm) high Shroud Brush (02342) assists in capture of airborne contaminants.
- Includes Conductive Hose & Cuffs, to shield operator from electrostatic discharge (ESD). Shroud has View-Port which allows operator to see abrasive disc and work surface. Quiet, robust 1.3 hp (970 W) air motor is governor-controlled to maintain consistent RPM under load.
- Convenient Spindle Lock allows quick and easy changing of backing pad or abrasive. Wick-Lube System extends gear life with regular lubrication. Gear Oil (95848) & Gear Oil Gun (95541) included with tool, and also sold separately.
Dynabrade 7″ Disc Sander
£939.00 Excl. VAT
- 7″ Diameter
- Left or Right Hand Use
- Vibration Dampening Handle
- Vacuum Shroud captures airborne particles
- Quick Change Feature for Backing Pads
Available on backorder