The Binks SG-2 Plus Steadi-Grip non-agitated two litre pressure pot is ideal for component spraying and industrial applications where small batch production spraying is required.
The two litre cup is lightweight, rugged and provides excellent portability. It features Stainless-Steel wetted materials (ideal for waterborne fluids), a Teflon-coated lid and available liners (one is included) for easy clean-up, and a hook for hanging on your belt or an out-of-the-way location, ideal for small finishing jobs. And because the pressure pot is pressurized, the paint spray gun can be held at any angle without spitting or sputtering, providing a smooth application and user flexibility.
At a glance:
- Air regulator and gauge allow for precise fluid delivery from 0-40 psig
- Large 2L capacity cuts down on refills
- Disposable plastic liner included with each unit provides corrosion protection and reduced cleaning time
- Stainless steel pick-up tube and fluid fittings are corrosion resistant
- Wide-mouth opening allows easy cleaning and quick color changes
- Wide, stainless-steel base for stability and corrosion resistance