Chicago Pneumatic Air Orbital Sander designed for operator comfort with ergonomic palm shape, that makes it easier to hold comfortably for longer periods.
Increase your productivity levels due to low vibration levels, allowing you to use the sander for longer periods.
The Chicago Pneumatic Air Orbital Sander has been designed to be powerful and easy to use for both vertical and horizontal applications.
3/16″ (5 mm): great for surface preparation from body filler to paint primer.
Chicago Pneumatic is an industrial manufacturer of high grade power tools, air compressors, generators, light towers and hydraulic equipment.
The extensive Chicago Pneumatic range of tools has been rigorously engineered to meet your demands for productivity, accuracy, and durability.
At a glance
- 2-handed 6″ (150 mm) random orbital palm sander
- 3/16″ (5 mm) orbit
- Powerful 0.3 hp (210 W) motor
- Soft grip, tear drop design for perfect control
- Low noise level
- Shut-off and speed control switch
- Central Vacuum (CV) model in Hook & Loop Pad