Dormer e500 hss metric coarse tap straight flute. Straight flute taps are the only type of taps that can be used by hand, but they may also be used in a machine if required. They can be used for either through or blind holes. When tapping blind holes straight flute taps should be used in sets. The three taps which form a set are known by more than one name.
- 1. Taper or First tap
- 2. Second or Intermediate tap
- 3. Bottoming, third or plug tap.
- Metric coarse straight flute taps.
- Tolerance : Class 2 for 6H Fit
- Surface treatment : Bright
- Material : HSS High Speed Steel
- Chamfer No : 1,2 and 3, Serail no 4 and 5
- Flute Geometry : Straight Flutes