- Super-thin cutting discs are the ideal answer for cutting sections of aluminium.
- Longer lasting & versatile
- Outstanding cutting performance
EXTRA THIN discs are the fastest and most efficient blades for cutting both mild steel and stainless steel.From £1.38
- Dry or wet use
- 44/60 Grit
- 5mm Wrapover
A unique accessory designed for cutting hard materials. For example concrete, stone, porcelain, ceramic and hard epoxies. The diamond wheel produces a fine cut, is extremely durable, does not break and retains it shape. Quick, Easy, Keyless.
A superior quality European manufactured range of extra thin cutting discs produced to O.S.A. Safety standards. Extremely fast and precise cutting with minimal effort required. Phoenix discs have been developed for precision cutting sheet metal and with strengthened core stability for reduced vibration. Our Phoenix Extra Thin Discs do not contain iron, sulphur or chlorine so are suitable for stainless steel cutting applications.From £1.58
For further information on this product click the 'View Details' button to the right.From £1.71
- Thin high-output cutting disc especially for stainless, thin-walled materials such as pipes, metal sheets, profiles, wires
- Hardness: hard
- Very high cutting output with good tool life by using special corundums