Farecla G360 Compounding System Includes
1 x GPT003 G Plus polishing machine
1 x KT3001 G360 Super Fast System Compound Kit
1 x FOC Farécla Detailing Bag
GPT003 G Plus polishing machine
- High Torque – ideal for 6″ & 8″ pads
- Lightweight – reducing muscle fatigue (2.2kg)
- Very low vibration – Only 1.7 (3 axis, m/s2 ), reducing hand-arm vibration
- Speed indicator – Lets you polish at the recommended RPM for optimal performance
- High torque motor – Gives consistent speed in use, even under pressure
- Free G Mop 6” Flexible Back Plate
The G Plus Rotary Polishing Machine has been developed to Farécla’s own specifications with a high torque motor, suited to 6″ and 8″ pads.
The polishing machine is lightweight, well balanced and provides cool running for large polishing jobs.
The thumb-operated speed control gives variable speed control from 700-2500 RPM.
Generous 5m power cord.
KT3001 G360 Super Fast System Compound Kit
The G360 Super Fast System Compound Kit contains:
- G360 Super Fast Compound – 1 KG
- G Mop Super High Cut Pad – 6″/150mm
- G Mop Flexible Yellow Compounding Foam – 6″/150mm
- A3 Process Chart
G360 Super Fast Compound used with a G Mop Super High Cut Pad easily glides over the surface and eliminates P1500 sanding marks rapidly and with little effort. This removes the need for P3000 abrasive discs, saving time and money.
It is transparent in use, enabling the operator to see scratch marks disappear permanently. Using this compound with a G Mop Flexible Yellow Compounding Foam eliminates all holograms and removes swirl marks leaving a great finish on
lighter colours. For darker colours, the operator may wish to use G360 Super Fast Finish with a G Mop Flexible Black
Finishing Foam. This removes any fine swirls and enhances the gloss level.
- No P3000 discs required
- Super fast cutting action
- Transparent in use
- Easy glide technology
This Farecla G360 Compounding System and all its contents have been manufactured by Farécla, a leading manufacturer of polishing compounds and surface finishing products used on a wide variety of substrates.
At a glance
- Includes polishing machine, bag and compounding kit
- Permanent finish – no reworks
- Save time and money
- Visibly Clear
- Removes hologram and swirl marks
- Reduced operative exposure to Hand Arm Vibration (HAV)