The Armorgard Flambank Van Storage Box is an ultra-tough, lockable vault for storing hazardous chemicals and flammables.
Built to the same high specifications as the renowned TuffBank, Armorgard FlamBank is specially designed to comply with all relevant COSHH regulations, ensuring that your hazardous substances are securely protected 24/7. As well as exposing individuals to possible risk, failure to comply with regulations relating to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) is an offence under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
Available in 3 sizes, the FlamBank is ideal for use on construction sites, in factories and vehicles.
Flambank Key Benefits
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks both sides, with heavy-duty chubb-style keys, welded security ID numbers and 6mm reinforcement around the lock
- Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire resistant
- Strong gas struts and safety catch fitted as standard- conform to industry standards
- Suitable for chemicals or flammables
- Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard
- Fully welded and tested sump base to prevent leakage
- High & low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes
- Flame arrester gauze fitted on all ventilation
- Robust steel plate construction and powder coated for maximum durability
- Fork skids with fixing slots for easily adding castors (except FB1)
- Optional facility to add castors using the pre-drilled holes
At a glance
- Strong hazardous vault for storing hazardous goods safely and securely
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks
- Unique external and internal anti-jemmy system
- Robust construction using 2mm and 3mm steel
- Hydraulic gas arms to assist with the lid opening
- Autolatch lid stay to secure the lid in the open position
- High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes
- Flame arrester gauze fitted
- The FlamBank is built to the specification of 30 minute fire resistance
- Suitable for storing flammable equipment or chemicals
- Fully welded sump to comply with COSHH regulations and prevent any leakages
- Complete with relevant signage
There are no reviews yet.