This premium first aid kit is fully compliant with the latest BSI BS8599-1:2019 regulations. The kit is supplied in a tough, durable polypropylene box. Also included are internal compartments for ease of access to the required dressing or treatment.
First Aid Kits are seen as best practice in the workplace. With a comprehensive content, this ensures the correct product is available for a wider range of potential incidents.
- Secure lid therefore protecting contents against dust and moisture
- Tough, durable plastic box
- Comprehensive kit contents
Which size of Premium First Aid Kit do you need?
Choose from our range of First Aid Kits available in three sizes small (10), medium (20) and large (50). To comply with the BSI BS8599-1 regulations is dependent on the level of risk in your workplace, see help chart below.
|Category of Hazard||Number of Employees||Size of First Aid Kit|
|Low Hazard Environment e.g Offices, Shops, Libraries etc||Less than 25||1 x Small Kit|
|25 to 100||1 x Medium Kit|
|More than 100||1 x Large Kit|
|High Hazard Environment e.g Engineering, Food Processing, Construction||Less than 5||1 x Small Kit|
|5 to 25||1 x Medium Kit|
|More than 25||1 x Large Kit Per every 25 Employees|
At a glance
- HSE compliant First Aid Kits
- Internal compartments for ease of identity & access to the required dressing
- Secure lid to help protect against dust & moisture
- Attractive & durable polypropylene case
There are no reviews yet.