LOCTITE 248 Threadlock is a blue, medium strength threadlocking adhesive in a non-drip, easy-to-apply stick form. It is suitable for all metal threaded assemblies.
LOCTITE 248 is a general purpose threadlocker with medium bond strength. This product is available in a convenient stick format.
Secures and seals
This threadlocker secures and seals bolts, nuts and studs to prevent loosening due to vibration. The product works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium and plated surfaces.
Loctite 248 Threadlock is proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. engine oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids.
At a glance
- Convenient stick format prevents dripping
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Works on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel, aluminium, plated surfaces)
- Proven to tolerate minor contamination by industrial oils, e.g. engine oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
- Permits disassembly with hand tools