A High performance Rotary Drill 240v 13mm (1/2″) with full 360 degree rotatable D-handle with 24 stops for multi-position operation and variable speed control and reverse rotation, for ultimate ease of use.
Versatile Makita Rotary Drill 240V
This Rotary Drill 240v has a powerful 750 watt motor, with variable speed control to adjust the speed to the material and application, to deliver up to 600 rpm for a wide variety of mixing and drilling applications.
The ideal tool for undertaking heavy-duty tasks such as mixing, drilling and chiselling hard materials, e.g. mixing thick concrete.
Makita are a UK based designer and manufacturer of a wide range of high quality power tools, designed using the best quality materials throughout the tool and with a specific focus on ensuring motor performance and longevity is exemplary. For a full list of available Makita tools click here.
At a glance:
- New Aesthetic Design, featuring non-slip elastomer covering on main handle for a sure and comfortable grip
- Full 360 degree rotatable D-handle with 24 positive stops for multi-position operation
- Keyed chuck
- Forward / Reverse Rotation
- Double Insulated for Safety
- Variable speed (0-600 rpm) for versatility
- Weighs only 2kg for easy handling
- Rugged industrial chuck