Need a fast, efficient solution that offers minimal dust extraction? If you do, then these Mirka Autonet Discs are ideal. Their patented design provides minimal clogging and pilling, and best of all, they are designed to have the longest lifespan possible. It reduces edge wear and is versatile enough to suit a variety of applications.
Mirka Autonet is specially developed for the automotive refinishing industry. A combination of high performance and a long lifespan makes it a cost-effective solution. Designed for dry sanding, by machine or by hand, the true dust-free sanding characteristics result in a cleaner work environment, as well as a better surface finish.
- Mirka Autonet is a new-age surface finishing solution offering speed, efficiency and an amazing dust extraction ability.
- The patented construction eliminates clogging and pilling and ensures a long lifespan.
- Excellent initial aggressivity, reduced edge wear in finer grits and a versatile range to suit any application.
Not sure what to go for? Read our Mirka Abrasives Buying Guide.
Mirka Autonet Suitable Application Materials
- Paint stripping / removal
- Paint sanding
- Plaster / Putty
- Body filler
- Glass fibre
Mirka is a family-owned Finnish company with a long-standing tradition and passion for perfect surfaces. Mirka has become a well known brand across the world in abrasives technology and innovation.
At a glance
- Pack of 50
- Available in a range of grits
- Minimal Clogging & Pilling
- Long Lifespan