- 100 tear off non porous paper sheets to save time and money
- For use with all bodyfillers, bridgers and stoppers
- Reduced risk of cross contamination
- Excellent adhesion on galvanised surfaces
- Fine texture stopper/filler
- Suitable for infra-red
- Spring steel blades with composite grips.
- Suitable for the application of auto body filler
- Available seperately or in pack 4
- Highly effective spray filler for large irregular surfaces.
- Ideal for bare steel and glass fibre substrates.
- High build and easy to sand it provides the perfect flat surface for painting.
For Plastic Padding fillers rangeFrom £2.19
- PP100 LIGHTWEIGHT BODYFILLER is a grey, flexible, easy to sand, high quality body filler ideal for low paint bake ovens and infra-red drying systems.
- Suited to metal, PP100 has a working time of 5 min and cures in 16 min. It has a max. temperature on steel of +200°C and contains 208g/l solvent.
- Easy to build, excellent flexibility
- Multifunction polyester body filler suitable for a variety of substrates including galvanised.
- Very smooth spreading with excellent adhesion and pinhole free.
- Very high adhesion filler and adhesive for rigid plastics such as SMC.
- Contains carbon fibre for extra strength.
- Smooth spreading and easy to sand to a fine finish
- Heat treated, hardened steel for an even hardness throughout the blade
- Primarily used for smoothing filler in marine applications
- Comfort handle
- Well balanced, sturdy and lightweight finishing trowel for marine applications.
- The ABS plastic banana shaped handle provides a comfortable grip which prevents fatigue even when used over long periods making this trowel a very professional tool with excellent knuckle clearance.
- Manufactured from the highest quality steel.
- Reinforced polypropylene spreaders
- 4.8mm (3/16") Spaced teeth
- 2 sizes available
- Feather edges for marine filler applications
- Combined feather edge and straight edge is made from extruded mill finished aluminium which is exceptionally light and manoeuvrable.
- Manufactured with one edge tapered and one flat edge.