The Mirka DEROS 325CV is a unique 77mm direct electric random orbital sander developed especially for smaller sanding operations; small repairs, headlight restoration, bumper sanding, hard-to-reach areas and kitchen refurbishing. It is also suited for corrections on solid surface applications and interior furniture details.
This model has a 77mm (3”) pad and 2,5mm oscillation for fine sanding.
Mirka Deros – Small & Ergonomic
Mirka Deros Sander 77mm is developed for effective and dust-free sanding. The smallest and most ergonomic direct electric sander on the market has a brushless motor that maintains a constant speed even under heavy load. Vibration values are the lowest in its class and the symmetrical design ensures a comfortable grip, which means you can sand for long periods without fatigue.
With an easy to operate lever, speed adjustment is done in an instant. The separate on/off switch ensures easy and safe handling. Mirka DEROS has an integrated vibration sensor and Bluetooth low energy technology so you can keep track of vibration, speed and usage data via the myMirka app.
Mirka is a family-owned Finnish company with a long-standing tradition and passion for perfect surfaces. Thanks to this genuine interest and focus, Mirka has become a world leader in abrasives technology and innovation.
At a glance
- Especially developed to tackle small sanding operations
- 77mm (3”) pad and 2.5mm oscillation for fine sanding
- Equipped with 250W brushless motor
- Lowest in class, vibration values
- The backing pad combined with Mirka’s dust-free solutions makes it easier to sand without dangerous dust and to avoid extra cleaning due to the dust during the paint process
- Keep track of vibration, speed and usage data via the myMirka app