Specifically designed for sanding concave surfaces
The Q-Sander is a unique patented solution enabling users to sand inner rounded surfaces by machine instead of by hand! Using the innovative Q011 Pneumatic Q-Sander considerably speeds up your final surface preparations before applying topcoat and improves the quality of the final sanded product.
Choosing Q Sanding Technologies latest Pneumatic Q-Sander innovation to sand inner curved worksurfaces, will not only enable you to achieve a better finished result. You’ll also be able to sand up to five times faster. The Q Sander will improve your productivity, profitability and work mentality.
If you are finding the sanding of inner curved surfaces a chore then the Q-Sander could well be the solution you have been looking for.
Q-Sander Innovative Design
The Q-Sanders, Q-Backing pads’ patented flexible design, enables you to sand most inner curved areas with ease and creates an orbital sanding pattern that helps eliminate scratch and pressure marks that can be created by hand sanding, ultimately giving you a better end result.
You can sand next to a tape line like never before, with just mm to scuff afterward. It improves your working conditions, making work faster and more efficient.
Based in Belgium, the innovation and development of Q Sanding Technologies was borne from the direct experience of the owner honing the design of the sander over many years to create the perfect tool for sanding curved surfaces. The Q Sander offers a unique patented solution to sand contours and curved surfaces by machine instead of by hand, saving the user considerable time and money.
At a glance
- Sand up to 5 times faster with the Q011 Pneumatic Q-Sander!
- Allows sanding of primer and topcoat on every radius over 35mm
- Creates a sanding block effect when the flexible edge is bent upwards and sands small imperfections out
- Easy to use and great in saving time and material
- You can sand next to a tapeline like never before. With just mm to scuff afterward
- Specially made soft interface pad available in 5mm and 10mm
- Suitable for use with most 150mm abrasive discs
- Equipped with extra narrow extractor hood and durable bearing
- Curved-throttle lever with unique wrist support, that provides unparalleled durability
- Ergonomic grip that provides superior vibration absorption for reduced hand fatigue and improved feel for the machine
- Conveniently located speed control
- Attaches to your existing central vacuum system for dust extraction
There are no reviews yet.