The new SATAjet X 5500 with the revolutionary SATA X nozzle system will change the paint industry.
SATAjet X 5500 Revolutionary Paint Spraying
Revolutionary, because: For the first time with SATA, a spray gun manufacturer is offering a nozzle system that allows two jet shapes per nozzle size. Stretched and oval. In all nozzle sizes. The widest nozzle spectrum ever. For an incredible number of possibilities. For a wide variety of refinishers and for a wide variety of coating systems and climatic conditions.
Two ways to achieve a perfect result: HVLP and RP
The “Super Saver” SATAjet X 5500 HVLP achieves particularly
high transfer rates, due to its low pressure technology.
The “Super Speed” SATAjet X 5500 RP with its optimised high
pressure technology for maximum application speed and minimum overspray.
Both versions are extremely versatile in application, meeting the highest expectations concerning excellent finishes, while far exceeding 65% transfer efficiency rates in accordance with VOC legislation.
At a glance:
- Revolutionary: the atomization of the X-nozzles sets completely new standards
- Silent: whisper nozzle through optimized flow geometry, reduced volume in the relevant frequency ranges
- Individual: suitable for every application requirement, such as properties of the paint system, climatic conditions or painting habits (working speed/control)
- Efficient: with the same application method, considerable material savings are possible
- Precise: optimized material distribution for both jet shapes for uniform and optimally matched atomization in a new nozzle system
- Low maintenance: without separate air distribution ring for easier and faster cleaning
- Logical: constant jet dimensions for all nozzle sizes (within the respective technology) with uniformly increasing material throughput