PREMIUM QUALITY low modulus neutral cure silicone sealant. Soudal Silirub 2 Neutral Silicone 300ml – Teak has a very fast skinning time and final cure. 100% silicone, no shrinkage. Thick-bodied. Excellent toolability.
Primerless adhesion on all common construction materials (glass, plastics, masonry substrates, metals and wood). High movement capability. Resistant to UV, rain, snow . High and low temperature resistance.
Resistant to intermittent exposure to salt water, detergents, oils, weak acids and bases (preliminary test required). Poor resistance to aromatic solvents, concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
Soudal Silirub 2 Neutral Silicone 300ml – Teak – Applications
- All usual building joints with high movement
- Glazing and joint works
- Expansion joints between many different construction materials
- Sealing between PVC, treated wooden and metal profiles and glass
Soudal Silirub 2 Neutral Silicone 300ml – Teak Additional Application Info:
Glazing, construction and industrial sealing applications. Perimeter sealing of window and door frames. Sealing of roofline and drainage systems. Weather sealing of aluminium glazing systems, curtain walling and façade panels. Can be used with all types of glass, except self-cleaning types. Bedding of double glazed sealed units in wet glazing applications. Sealing of expansion joints. Roofing seals including lead, and fibre-cement. Industrial applications; coated metals, anodized aluminium, stainless steel. HVAC ducting, pipework and drainage joints. General maintenance and sealing.
At a glance
- Very easy to apply
- Neutral curing
- Low modulus
- Very good resistance to ageing
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Permanently elastic after curing
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Not paintable
- Not suitable for natural stone
- Easy to apply with a skeleton gun