Soudal Silirub 2 is a high-quality neutral, elastic one component joint sealant based on silicones.
Soudal Silirub APPLICATIONS
- Building- and construction joints
- Topsealing at glazing jobs
- Joints with high movement between different building materials
- Sealings between treated wood, metal, PVC profiles and glass
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Method: caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Clean: with white spirit immediately after use
Finish: with soapy water before skinning
Repair: with Silirub 2
Do not use Soudal Silirub 2 on silicones.on natural stones like marble, granite,…(staining effect). Use Silirub MA for these applications.
Not recommended for use on PC and PMMA because it can cause crazing (stress cracking) in these materials. Use an alkoxy type instead on these materials
At a glance
- Permanent colour, UV-resistant
- Stays elastic after curing
- Very easy application
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Low modulus
- Excellent acoustic properties (noise reduction)
There are no reviews yet.