Grinding & Cutting
Grinding & Cutting
- Adjustable planer depth and notch depth
- Aluminum die cast and milled cut planer base with V-groove for easy chamfering
- Chip ejection either right or left for comfortable working
- General maintenance application
- High operator comfort
- Power and performance
EXTRA THIN discs are the fastest and most efficient blades for cutting both mild steel and stainless steel.From £1.22
European standard grinding disc range suitable for a range of metal grinding applicationsFrom £1.55
75mm x 1.0mm x 10mmFrom £13.69
- Super-thin cutting discs are the ideal answer for cutting sections of aluminium.
- Longer lasting & versatile
- Outstanding cutting performance
Expert quality, heavy duty specialist Cutting and Grinding Discs designed specifically for use on aluminium and other non-ferrous materials. The composition of this specialist disc is designed so it is highly resistant to clogging and will protect against overheating the material. Made to O.S.A. Safety standards and marked with EN12413.From £2.39
A superior quality European manufactured range of extra thin cutting discs produced to O.S.A. Safety standards. Extremely fast and precise cutting with minimal effort required. Phoenix discs have been developed for precision cutting sheet metal and with strengthened core stability for reduced vibration. Our Phoenix Extra Thin Discs do not contain iron, sulphur or chlorine so are suitable for stainless steel cutting applications.From £1.39
For further information on this product click the 'View Details' button to the right.From £1.51
- These turbine-driven grinders are ideal for precision deburring and finishing on a variety of surfaces. High-efficiency air motor has no wearable gears, vanes or blades. Oil-free operation minimizes maintenance time and repair costs. Air motor is controlled with patented governor, providing constant tool speed under load. Quality high-speed bearings are included.
- Housing has non-slip rubber grip for additional control. Tactile cues on shaft end alert operator to rotating collet area.
- Changing of attachment is achieved with easy, two-wrench maneuver. Includes high-quality flexible air hose.
- Self-generated vacuum tool includes 50682 exhaust hose (6' long) and 50683 reusable cloth bag. As tool is run, dust and debris are diverted through hose and into bag.
- Vacuum shroud retracts to allow full view of work surface.
- Convenient trigger mechanism allows easy one-hand operation of drill.
- Achieve rapid material removal with source capture. Gearless for less maintenance.
- 1.0 hp (744 W) Vacuum Die Grinders are utilized for rapid material removal, precise finishing, polishing, deburring, and removal of parting lines and flash. For use with carbide burrs, rotary files, mounted points, roll cartridges, wheels and discs.
- Model includes urethane Vacuum Shroud for efficient capture of dust, debris, and contaminants such as Hexavalent Chromium. For use on non-ferrous materials, such as fiberglass, carbon fiber and composites.