Flammables Storage Cabinet help employers and employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in the workplace.
These steel cupboards are available in various sizes including floor cupboards, floor chests, wall-mounted and mobile; ideal for all workplace environments such as industrial, general and commercial premises.
2 Sizes available.
Flammables Storage Cabinet Key Features
- ‘No snag’ handles with 2-point locking
- Warning stickers supplied as standard
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management with a UDL of 70KG
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents. *Except wall-mounted cupboards
- Floor chests have a welded integrated sump, angled lid to discourage article placement and a hasp and staple lock (padlock not supplied)
- Learn more about the CoSHH & Hazardous Substance Regulations for the workplace here.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Powder-coated yellow with Germ Guard Active Technology paint
- Designed in the UK
At a glance
- Sturdy metal construction with yellow powder coat and BS 5378 warning signs
- Two door, fitted with two-point key lock and supplied with two keys
- Features adjustable, lipped shelves and liquid-tight base to retain spills
- 1800mm high version features 155mm raised, leak-proof door sill