The Honeywell Airvisor 2 MV Painter’s Air-Fed Respirator is perfect for paint spraying and other similar jobs, this air-fed respirator kit is designed to offer respiratory protection.
It also shields the user’s eyes and face.
By connecting the Honeywell Airvisor 2 to a compressed air supply hose, it provides clean air to the wearer, ensuring a consistent flow of odourless, breathable air in toxic environments.
It also features a acetate visor for protection against chemical splashes and impacts.
This Honeywell Airvisor 2, half mask kit is one of our top selling airfed masks.
Honeywell Airvisor 2 Key Benefits
- Protects against gases, vapours, dust, mist and fumes
- Complies with EN 14594
- Built-in air diffuser for greater user comfort
- Carbon cartridge fitted to waistbelt for ease of use
- Lightweight for good working comfort
- Polycarbonate visor provides resistance against impact, and features a wide field of vision
- Integral foam face seal
- Fabric head and neck cover to protect from spray and debris
- Spray gun air hose with quick-release connectors
- Belt-mounted filter system with filter change indicator
- Two disposable visor covers protect the visor from scratches and debris
- Fabric face seal cassette
- Carbon filter element removes odours
- Warning whistle to warn when the supply pressure is insufficient to guarantee the user’s safety
- Inlet connector attaches to a compressed air system (compressed air supply hose sold separately)
- Contained in carry bag for ease of transportation
What’s in the box?
Kit supplied complete with: headpiece, breather tube, waistbelt with carbon filter unit and storage/carry bag.
—— SUPER SAVER BUNDLE DEAL – £239 ——
1 x Honeywell Half Face Mask Kit (waist belt, carbon filter, head piece, breather hose, storage/carry bag) £189
1 x Spraygun Hose + High Flow Coupling £39.80
1 x Extra Carbon Cartridge Filter £37.96
At a glance
- Tested/Certified EN14594:2005 Class 4A
- A lightweight headpiece reduces fatigue
- Large visor giving wide field of vision
- Optimal flow regulation in the visor
- Impact-resistant acetate visor
- Disposable visor covers
- Head & neck cover
- Designed especially for chemicals & paints