The 3M 6000 Series Full Face Respirator Mask has a large polycarbonate lens and soft, hypo-allergenic, elastomeric facepiece that gives gives good visibility and a wide field of view. The 3M Bayonet Connection System enables you to connect to a broad range of 3M twin lightweight filters. These lightweight reusable full-face masks also feature a 3M Cool Flow Valve and four-strap suspension.
Comfort & Safety
Made from a soft silicone facepiece that makes them comfortable to wear, the four-strap suspension also means they’re easy to put on and take off as you move between safe and contaminated areas.
The 3M 6000 Series Full Face Respirator Mask protects the wearer against gases, vapours and particulates, and are designed to work with the 3M Bayonet Connection System, so you can connect to a broad range of twin, lightweight filters, depending on your individual needs.
The 3M Cool Flow Valve helps reduce heat and moisture build-up and provides less restriction to your breathing.
At a glance:
- Reusable lightweight full face mask with twin bayonet fittings for a quick positive and safe lock
- Flexible system with a wide range of particulate filters, gas/vapour filters or supplied-air mode with the 3M S-200
- Economical, low maintenance, well balanced, easy to use silicone facepiece
- Wide field of vision with a scratch and chemical resistant polycarbonate lens
- Uses 6000/2000/5000 series filters CE marked to EN136 (Class 1) and EN166B Bayonet filter fixing system
- Available in 3 sizes