Heating & Ventilation
Heating & Ventilation
- Fitted with thermostat and digital room temperature display both given in Â°C.
- Proven pump system can operate with either paraffin, kerosene or diesel.
- Fitted with safety cut-out.
- Fan assisted, fitted with a piezoelectric ignition system for trouble-free starting and features a direct gas head assembly.
- Features safety solenoid preventing the unit from leaking gas without first being electrically started.
- Refrigerant is environmentally friendly R407C.
- May be connected to a drain hose for continuous operation.
For further information on this product click the 'View Details' button to the right.From £119.95
- Oil-filled radiator suitable for office, home, showroom and workshop use.
- Manufactured to rigorous standards and fitted with a safety tip-over switch.
- Features full thermostatic heat control that cuts power to the heater elements when pre-set temperature is attained.
For further information on this product click the 'View Details' button to the right.From £77.53
- Choose from a standard filtration cartidge or a micro filter cartidge which boasts an efficiency of 99.985% at 0.3 microns.
- Comes fitted with either a 2m or 3m arm and a range of hoods for specific jobs.
- Optional extras include a low voltage spotlight for the hood and a carbon activated gas filter for odour reduction.
- Thermostatically controlled unit with extendable exhaust hose and window kit
- Features 3-speed fan and electronic remote control.
- Air conditioning temperature range 16-31C. Unit also has heating and dehumidifying functions.
- Powder coated metal construction with tilting head giving directional heat control.
- Fitted with two halogen infrared elements and chemically polished reflectors for maximum heat emission.
- Controllable power output by rocker switches on the rear of the head assembly.
- Cures filler/stopper 4-6 minutes
- Primer 6-8 minutes
- Top coat 10-12 minutes
- Max vertical curing height: 2030mm
- Max horizontal curing height: 1800mm
- 3 tubes length 500mm
- Infrared mobile drying systems provide a fast efficient answer for all your local body repairs.
- Infrared units provide a cost effective method of paint drying and curing can be achieved in just minutes, using the highly effective short wave infrared lamp.
- Operating distance: 500mm when mounted on stand