- Can be used for sanding, painting and polishing
- Avoids contamination of sensors
- Saves time avoiding a tricky masking process or worse, sensor disassembly
- Quality, Durable Tape
- 19,25 and 50mm available
- 2 sizes avilable
- 2 widths available
- 4 widths avalable
- A green-coloured, smooth creped masking tape from 3M to suit a wide variety of bodyshop applications.
- Perforated for easy tear
- Easy lifting tab
- Static cling technology ensures complete masking of whatever you are working on.
- A cutting edge 10-micron polythene structure the BAXT SM4 Supamask is one of the strongest on the market. Whilst the polythene mask sports a durable, tear-resistant composition, the film is still easy to cut.
- Suitable for use with infrared and Symach drying and rated to 150 degrees.
The specific formulation of the T9 tape allows it to be used perfectly even in overlapping and with masking paper or film applied. The tape can be used over longer periods of masking and leaves no adhesive residue or tears when removed.From £2.21
HEAT RESISTANTFrom £1.26
This product is a high density, non-porous film especially designed for paint masking and paint overspray protection on hulls and decks.From £14.22
A very popular multi-surface tape for marine applications, given its good balance between ultraviolet resistance and clean removability.From £6.59