The DTC projects department has undergone rapid growth in recent years as our customers continue to trust us to procure, deliver and install bespoke workshop facilities. Our determined, no-nonsense approach to project management combined with the in-house procurement team’s expertise ensures that projects always get delivered on time and on budget. Make an enquiry and a member of the DTC Projects team will get straight back to you.
We undertake a wide variety of projects including:
From on tool solutions to comprehensive bespoke air control installations, our projects department are your local specialists in dust extraction.
Our experience in dust extraction systems covers:
- World class yacht racing team fitted with top of the range high volume dust extraction to handle carbon fiber-reinforced polymer (CFRP)
- Accident repair garages / body shop dust extraction systems
- Composite manufacturing facility fit out including downdraft benches etc.
- Boom arm extraction terminals, a popular method for marine and composite customers
Compressors & Air Systems
With over 20 years of close working relationships with thousands of customers using air tools, our projects team have fitted countless air compressors and bespoke air systems. With the advantage of stocking all required components and replacement parts, we are able to offer an extremely quick turnaround time from quotation to completion.
Experience in compressors & air systems includes:
- Complete accident repair garage / body shop fit outs including all required air equipment, piping and compressors
- Yacht racing team air compressor, pipework and turbines
- British yacht repair / refit facilities fitted with new heavy duty air compressors
With the ever growing health and safety legislation regarding toxic fumes and gases, fume extraction has become paramount for the majority of employers in the refinishing industries. We have successfully carried out numerous fume extraction projects for yacht builders, composite manufacturers, car/commercial vehicle body repair shops and more.
Fume extraction projects carried out by DTC include:
- Aerospace parts manufacturer fitted with bespoke heavy duty fume extraction system to handle both composite sanding and finishing as well as solvent applications
- Yacht repair shop required fume extraction incorporating specialist two type filters to handle fine carbon dusts and solvent fumes
In our 20+ years of working with a variety of refinishing businesses we have become specialist spraybooth/cleanroom installers. From automotive bodyshops to train workshops we have seen it all!
Experience in spraybooth installation projects include:
- Commercial truck accident repair workshop fitted with spraybooth and all required parts to get started
- Luxury yacht builder fitted with internal cleanroom incorporating additional dust prevention technology