Powerful 2,300W Metal cutting chop saw.£198.00
- This floor standing drill has adjustable tilting table and rise and fall height adjustment by rack and pinion.
- For a small premium over the cost of a bench drill, you can avoid tying up valuable bench space.
- Fully CE certificated and approved for use in educational establishments and the industrial workplace.
- Six torque settings with a maximum of 542Nm(400lb.ft) - enough to remove the most stubborn wheel nut.
- Forward and reverse control integrated into housing for ease of use.
- Suitable for workshop, bodyshop and tyre shop applications.
- Magnetic base with high holding power permits working on vertical surfaces and overhead
- Highest safety at work thanks to permanent magnet, no accidental deactivation of the magnet is possible
- V Block magnetic base, particularly suited for processing pipes from Ø 90 mm
- Light guide plate made from die cast aluminium
- Grip area with non-slip soft-grip surface
- Clearly visible cutting indicator for precise sawing after initial cut
- Single sleeve keyless drill chuck for easy bit installation/removal
- Compact and lightweight design for easy handling
- High comfort grips
Cutting depth in aluminium and non-ferrous metal: 15 mm£329.00
- Cutting system with efficient dust extraction, protects health
- Suitable for use with Festool guide rail for precision cutting
- Guide table with easy-running rollers for accurate guidance along the workpiece