The Chicago Pneumatic CP875 Mini Air Angle Die Grinder, with built in air regulator, is excellent for general maintenance applications. This compact and lightweight tool is designed for easy manoeuvrability, making it ideal for limited space applications.
Chicago Pneumatic CP875 also available as a Grinder Kit containing:
- 1 x Chicago Pneumatic CP875 Mini Angle Grinder
- 1 x 2″ (51mm) Backing pad
- 2 x 2″ (51mm) Course surface prep pad
- 2 x 2″ (51mm) Medium surface prep pad
- 2 x 2″ (51mm) Fine surface prep pad
- 2 x 2″ (51mm) 50 grit sanding discs
- 2 x 2″ (51mm) 36 grit sanding discs
- 2 x 2″ (51mm) 24 grit sanding discs
- 1 x Strong plastic carry case
Chicago Pneumatic is an industrial manufacturer of high grade power tools, air compressors, generators, light towers and hydraulic equipment.
The extensive Chicago Pneumatic range of tools has been rigorously engineered to meet your demands for productivity, accuracy, and durability.
At a glance
- Mini angle die grinder
- Rugged aluminium body
- Lightweight tool for easy manoeuvrability
- Compact body and 90° angle head for flexibility in tight spaces
- Integral air regulator
- 1/4″ and 6mm collets included
- Powerful 0.5hp motor for a good surface finish
- Speed Regulator for precise speed control
- Safety release throttle prevents accidental start-ups
- Rear exhaust directs away from the workpiece