- J hooks securely hold a 3M™ Hookit™ disc or 3M™ Finesse-it™ buffing pad
- For use with a random orbital sander, rotary sander, or right angle grinder
- 3M™ Hookit™ system provides easy removal and re-use
- Abrasive denib and blemish removal
- Applicator for use with 3M 9 micron abrasive disc 00127
- Prevent the need for rework/repaint
- The spring-like action produces a burr-free surface.
- Provides uniform consistent results with no undercutting.
- Fibre backed disc performs well in applications where increased pressure is required, particularly when used on edges and corners.
The design of these 7 Hole Velcro Sanding DA Discs enable them to deliver high quality results during high speed dry sanding. Suitable for a vast range of materials, can be used by a number of different industries. The special stearate coating prevents pill forming and clogging, which deliver the optimal result.From £11.28
If you are looking for a top quality product which achieves a better result as well as a reduction of airbourne dust when in use. These Gold 15-Hole Hookit Discs are the ideal solution to your needs.
They are not only efficient but incredibly versatile too, suitable for use on difficult to sand top coats and primers as well as offering a high level of performance for paint removal and filler flattening too.From £31.44
- Long lasting and anti loading
- P600 - for primer sanding
- P800/P1000 - for blending
- Excellent cutting action - increased cut and durability
- Clean finish - leaves an even and consistent scratch pattern
- Easy to use - universal attachment system makes Farécla abrasives easy to use with multiple systems
- Autonet is a new-age surface finishing solution offering speed, efficiency and an amazing dust extraction ability.
- The patented construction eliminates clogging and pilling and ensures a long lifespan
- Excellent initial aggressivity, reduced edge wear in finer grits and a versatile range to suit any application.
- Consists of a foam centre and a knitted fabric, making it flexible to follow surfaces
- Used in both dry and wet sanding
- Can be used for both machine and hand sanding
- This durable, all-round sanding material is very well suited for high speed sanding in a multitude of applications.
- Features semi-open and special stearate coatings designed to prevent clogging and pill forming which helps achieve an optimal sanding result.
- Self adhesive 150mm sanding discs with 6 holes