BAXT D6 Velcro Sanding Disc
A top grade abrasive sanding disc suitable for every application
- 30% longer service life – With a unique combination of sanding grit, material bonding, and surface technology to minimise clogging, the D6 lasted 30% longer than comparable products under intensive testing
- Advanced dust extraction – The BAXT D6 Velcro Sanding Disc 15-Hole pattern and anti-clog coating ensures faster removal or dust. This means less airborne particles, which results in fewer stoppages and longer tool life!
- Tough abrasive grains – The abrasive grit is the core part of the BAXT D6 Velcro Sanding Disc, and here top quality aluminium oxide grains are used. This offers exceptional material removal on even the most demanding surfaces: especially scratch-proof clearcoats & primers
- Even sanding – precision manufacturing techniques ensure a regular, consistent grain size; with a uniform depth and spread across the entire surface of the D6. The result is a cleaner, more even finish – which means less refinishing work
- Flexible latex backing material – structured with a strong, flexible latex-based paper. The grain is then bonded with a high-grade resin and finished with an anti-clog coating. The D6 has a Velcro backing to provide superior grip and fast disc change
- Available in a full range of grits – from P40 to P1000, there is a BAXT D6 Velcro Sanding Disc for every task
- BAXT Protection – with strengthened side walls and lid, the D6 is supplied in a box that won’t crush or topple – even when a tier of full boxes are placed on top of a nearly empty one. This sturdy storage container has a detachable window – useful for viewing the contents and aids disc removal – and is clearly labelled.
With a wide variety of products on offer, BAXT is focused on developing, innovative solutions for the Automotive and Marine refinishing markets, with products that are designed to be high quality, competitively priced alternatives to today’s leading brands. In a world where people are demanding big brand quality but are looking for cost effective solutions, BAXT represents the alternative high quality option.
At a glance
- 30% longer service life
- Advanced dust extraction
- Tough abrasive grains
- Even sanding
- Flexible latex backing material
- Available in a full range of grits
There are no reviews yet.