- The innovative multi-hole pattern of the BAXT CARBONite Sanding Discs 150mm makes them suitable for use across a huge range of sanders
- Progressive catalyst coating ensures zero pilling or clogging, while virtually eliminating dust. Swirl marks are no longer
- With its unique, multi-hole design, dust extraction is maximised – maintaining a clean, healthy working environment for all
- Superior tear and wear resistance, characterised by its flexible paper backing enhances performance and product longevity
- BAXT CARBONite Sanding Discs are extremely hard-wearing, the ceramic and aluminium oxide blend of grains stays razor-sharp for longer.
BAXT CARBONite Sanding Discs – Key Benefits
NANO ZrIO™ CERAMIC GRAINS
Unique blend of Zirconium, Aluminium Oxide and Ceramic grains has resulted in the fastest and longest-lasting abrasive product we have ever tested. Cuts fast stays sharp and will skyrocket production time.
Advanced PExSCR™ film backing offers durability with a soft and supple construction to enhance sanding performance. The grain is bonded with a specialist resin and a velour backing to provide superior grip and quick change.
NsFC1™ SUPER FLOW COATING
Innovative nanoscopic repellent coating practically repels dust, preventing clogging and guarantees a super smooth sanding sensation.
Uniform grain size, depth & spread of grit ensures consistent even sanding. Perfect finish, first time with no need for refinishing procedures.
With a wide variety of products on offer, BAXT is focused on developing, innovative solutions for the Automotive and Marine refinishing markets, with products that are designed to be high quality, competitively priced alternatives to today’s leading brands. In a world where people are demanding big brand quality but are looking for cost effective solutions, BAXT represents the alternative high quality option.
At a glance
- Carbon Ceramic
- Ideal for sanding carbon fibre
- Hard wearing
- Fast cut
- Zero pilling or clogging
- 37 hole
- 50 Discs per box