- Supplied with tool roll.
- Polished jaws and 12-point rings.
- Tough and stylish aluminium tool case.
- Perfect for the mobile technician.
- Supplied with a tool storage pallet, case dividers, shoulder strap and a set of two keys.
- Massive 14,400m3/hr
- 480 pa pressure
- Can duct 20M
This IBC spill pallet is fully compliant with the UK 110% bund regulation and is specifically designed for use with most common footprints of 1000ltr intermediate bulk containers (IBC). The integral support columns have been modified to accommodate a grid-mesh (optional) which should be used when working with an IBC with a metal pallet base; otherwise you can still sit the IBC directly onto the support columns. To the front of the spill pallet is a built-in 260mm deep decanting area which allows any leaks/drips to be contained within the sump and as you would expect the unit has broad range chemical compatibility.£698.00
- 2" BSP
For further information on this product click the 'View Details' button to the right.£798.00
For further information on this product click the 'View Details' button to the right.£1,498.00
- 3 shelves
- Rigid, durable construction
- Complete with feet
- Robust Construction
- 4 legs provide stability
- 5 shelves allow storage for a large number of items
- Strong, quality construction
- 3 sizes available
- Ideal for regularly used workshop items such as body repair kits, power tools and bulky equipment too big for a tool chest.
- Strong build quality and extra large castors also makes this an excellent dismantling trolley for smaller vehicle components.
For further information on this product click the 'View Details' button to the right.From £149.00