- Only 250/270 litres/min air consumption, giving the sprayer an excellent control of the fluid build
- Stable, large and compact pattern shape
- Perfect for Clear Coat HS
The unit is discharged with a wall mounted discharge pump kit (PN 559 100, not included) through a hydraulic dry break coupler located at the bottom of the tank. Includes hydraulic coupler (PN 950 352).From £273.60
- Robust all steel construction with double pedestal arm design.
- Special fatigue resistant steel spring for years of durable performance.
- Epoxy powder coated for increased wear resistance.
The unit is discharged with a 1:1 pressure ratio pump, located at the back of the unit, through a 1.5 m discharge hose with a dry break quick coupler.From £477.00
The unit is discharged through a discharge hose pressurizing the unit at 0.5 bar (3.5 psi) with a tyre inflator. The unit includes a safety valve, that prevents overpressure, and a 1.5 m discharge hose.From £267.53
Eliminates air pockets and aids pump prime. Rubber flange minimizes waste. With handle for easy removal from empty drums.From £29.84
For further information on this product click the 'View Details' button to the right.From £11.99
- 10mm stroke
- Safety triggeer
- 10,000 RPM
- 3/8" Drill Capacity
- 1800 RPM
- 4 CFM (113.2 L/min)
- Powerful Impact Wrench for general service, tyre work and larger commercial workshops
- Delivers over 1900Nm maximum torque
- High efficiency 6 vane motor
- From £25.00
- Helps keep workshop floors free from trip hazardsHeavy-duty steel construction
- Powder coated corrosion resistant finish
- Nine-position guide arm with four non-snag rollers