The BAXT CARBONgrip Premium Nitrile Gloves have been designed specifically for the composite, engineering and automotive market, and for the handling of composite material. Tested thoroughly by professionals in the industry, the gloves are recommended for extreme comfort and durability.
Powder free and solvent resistant, the specially formulated BAXT CARBONgrip Premium Nitrile Gloves are robust and resilient to chemicals, proving stronger and more durable than standard disposable gloves.
The unique external fish scale pattern provides unparalleled grip, wet or dry. While the internal debossed grip minimizes slippage and reduces hand fatigue.
The BAXT CARBONgrip Premium Nitrile Gloves have been manufactured with an extended 3 inch cuff to ensure your coveralls are sufficiently covered – preventing materials, dust, grime and paint from getting under your coveralls.
At a glance:
- Designed specifically for the composite, engineering and automotive markets
- For the handling of composite materials
- Specially formulated to be robust and resistant
- Non-slip, 100% silicone free
- Lasts up to 5x longer than regular disposable gloves
- Fish scale exterior design for superior grip
- Internal grip minimizes slippage and hand fatigue
- Extended 3 inch cuff
- Available in S, M, L, XL
There are no reviews yet.