- A long lasting corrosion inhibitor to protect against electrolytic action.
- Originally developed for the aviation industry and now widely used in both marine and transport applications.
- Duralac Green has an improved environmental footprint and exceeds standard Duralac in performance.
This product can be used in the following applications:
- In general engineering applications where dissimilar contact cannot be avoided.
- In vehicle building where aluminium alloy contacts steel.
- For marine application where corrosion is accelerated by brine concentration.
- In close proximity to the sea where a salt laden atmosphere will meet with structures and set up electrolytic cells.
- Between aluminium alloy plates, extrusions and bolts or rivets used in building applications.
- In aerospace where rivets/bolts are secured into aluminium plates.