SATA RPS (Rapid Preparation System) is the ultimate cup system for bodyshops aiming to achieve perfect painting finishes and high efficiency.
SATA RPS facilitates the painters’ work significantly, enhancing the bodyshops’ productivity and critically reducing the use of cleaning agents and solvents.
The handling of SATA RPS is so simple because it consists of only three parts: SATA RPS fits directly onto your SATA spray gun with QCC connector (Quick Cup Connector) without any disturbing adapters. Due to the short colour channel and without unnecessary corners and edges, material deposits in the colour channel are prevented.
One Cup – Four functions
- mix paint
- refilling paint
- storing the paint
SATA RPS – Just 3 Components
SATA RPS consists of just 3 components, which means less handling efforts and thus, less expenditure of time.
- a cup
- a lid
- a sieve
At a glance:
- Quality – German made SATA quality
- Bendable – allows the painting of sill areas or wheel arches “overhead”
- Stable – due to the screw connection between cup and lid, the cup always remains on the lid and gun even when touching obstacles.
- Easy removal of the lid in case of emergency – without soiling the working area
- Clean removal of the cup – by pressing the cup in, vacuum is created, which empties the material passage when pulling the trigger.
- Constant material flow – helps the painter to achieve perfect coating results just like child’s play
- Very quick colour change – Cleaning becomes a minor matter
- Available in 3 cup sizes: 0.3 l, 0.6 l and 0.9 l
- Available as UV version: 0.6 l
There are no reviews yet.