The Festool CT48EC Specialist Dust Extractor for Carbon Fibre Sanding is an industrial spec professional extractor prepared for continuous use. The robust ABS plastic container is equipped with an additional flame retardant and is therefore suitable for the safe extraction of aluminum, paper, soot and powder coating dusts to glass- and carbon-reinforced plastics.
The powerful, durable and brushless EC-TEC motor and its enormous capacity of 48 l container volume makes the CLEANTEC CTL 48 EC ideal for industrial applications. Its generous container geometry offers maximum volume. At the same time is extremely mobile with swivel castors, rear wheels and push bar. The flat filter, which is completely integrated into the suction head, ensures full volume utilisation: tank gross volumes and net volumes are almost identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine delivers the matching extraction power. 3900 l / min volumetric flow, there is nothing left but pure air.
For maximum safety.
- Approved for dust category M
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Cable holder to keep things tidy
- Attachment of Systainers via Sys-Dock
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- EC-TEC motor for continuous use
- With integrated connection for EAA and compressed air tools
- Conforms with ATEX Directive 94/9/EC for Zone 22 – dust from explosion classes St1, St2 and St3 is reliably extracted
Main areas of use
- For dust with limit values > 1 mg/m³ (CTL) or > 0.1 mg/m³ (CTM)
- Extraction of dry, flammable dust in zone 22
- Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric and pneumatic tools
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction
- compressed air connection with additional air flow -I/O- Automatic
- approved for dust class M
- container/filter bag capacity 48/46 l
- EAA connection